South Lake Tahoe Events
Call 1.800.544.1801 for Tahoe specials, package deals and annual dates.
Summer Valhalla Renaissance Faire offers two Full Weekends of Entertainment, June 1-2 and 8-9, 2013.
- 7 Acres of Continuous Entertainment on 4 Stages
- Scores of Merchants & Over 1000 Actors
- Hard Hitting, Lance Splitting Jousting
- Live Sword Fighting
- Children's Games
- Educational Demonstrations
- Jugglers, Magicians, Minstrels
- Food, Beverages, & Fun
Kokanee Salmon Festival held the first weekend in October every year by the US Forest Service just down the street or walking path from Camp Richardson at the Stream Profile Chamber. Discover the beauty and history of the Kokanee Salmon spawning run.
Oktoberfest - October 5-6, 2013 on-site at the Camp Richardson resort. Oktoberfest provides fun and laughs for the whole family. A local's favorite, this Lake Tahoe festival features great food, music, family games & activities, and the famous Beer and Wine Garden.
- German Food & Desserts
- Craft Booths
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Live Music featuring the “Gruber Family Band”
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bouncy Castle
- Face Painting
- Costume Contest for you & your dog
For information on South Lake Tahoe events throughout the year, please visit the Lake Tahoe Visitor's Authority site.