Lake Tahoe has so many thrilling winter activities to offer. Check out our list of things to do below and start planning your next winter getaway. Then book your stay at Camp Richardson.
2. Levitate at lightning speed on the Blue Streak Zipline at Heavenly Resort.
3. Race or laugh at your friends at the Snowshoe Races at the Beacon Bar & Grill.
4. Make snow angels on the beach (sand or snow, either way).
5. Start the year off right with the New Year’s Feast at the Beacon.
6. Catch some big air at the closest major ski resort to Sacramento and the Bay Area, Sierra-At-Tahoe.
7. Enjoy the festivities without the work at Camp Rich’s Christmas Feast.
8. Make believe it’s summertime and have Rum Runner cocktail on the patio at the Beacon.
9. Visit two states in one day: Ice skate at Heavenly Village in Stateline, NV, then go snowshoeing in Camp Rich, CA.
10. Try a tubing hill worthy of the pro-circuit at Adventure Mountain.
11. Get married on a snow-capped backdrop at Lake Tahoe on the beach at Round Hill Pines Resort.
12. Grab a grinder and hot cocoa then take care of some Christmas shopping at the Camp Richardson General Store & Deli.
13. Bet your luck at one of Stateline, Nevada’s world-class casinos.
14. Forget the wine, grab your stein, and follow the South Tahoe Beer Trail.
15. Rent a winter cabin at Camp Richardson for almost half price.
16. Meet the guy voted Best of Tahoe™ Best Bartender at the Beacon Bar & Grill (and ask him to make you a famous Rum Runner).
17. Go next-level epic and snowshoe along the Tahoe Rim Trail.
18. Sip hot toddies and tell ghost stories around the fire pits at the Beacon Bar & Grill.
19. Experience post-snow nirvana at Grover Hot Springs State Park.
20. Go Christmas-tree cutting at Apple Hill farm, then head to Camp Rich’s General Store for cups of cocoa all around.
Have any great ideas for things to do in Lake Tahoe this winter? Come see us at Camp Rich and let us know. Check out our lodging specials for great rates on your stay!