We regularly enjoy visits from bears and many other species of wildlife who are quite safe to be around. Follow a few simple rules, and the wildlife in our area will not pose a threat to campers.
The Common Sense Rules
- Don’t feed the animals. Ever. This is the #1 most effective thing you can do to keep yourself and our animal friends safe.
- Never leave food out on picnic tables or in tents.
- Keep all food, coolers and food containers inside your RV or vehicle.
- Dispose of all garbage the provided animal-proof dumpsters.
- Check out the handy and helpful bear safety video below