THE CAMP RULES
Camp Richardson is operating under the following conditions:
Wood Fire Ban — Effective Friday, July 29, 2022. Wood and charcoal fires are not permitted as well as BBQs throughout the Camp Richardson Resort, including all tent and RV campgrounds, cabins, Rich House, Beach area, and the resort’s bonfire. Propane grills and firepits are allowed.
We thank our guests for being responsible and helping us keep Tahoe safe during this challenging fire season.
THE BEACON BAR & GRILL
- Open every day 11am – Close.
- Dinner starts at 5pm.
- In-restaurant dining is limited to parties of 8 or less per table. If party is larger, we may be able to accommodate by separating parties to different tables.
- Strict no pet policy.
- Summer outdoor live music Fri – Sun from 1pm – 5pm.
- See The Beacon page for menus.
- Open every day 7am – 8pm
- Deli closes at 5pm.
- Breakfast served until 11am.
- No call in to-go orders.
COFFEE & CONFECTIONERY
- Open every day 7am – 12 noon.
- Specialty coffee drinks available in the general store.
ICE CREAM PARLOR
- Open every day 11am – 7pm.
MOUNTAIN SPORTS CENTER
- Open every day 9am – 5pm.
- Visit our Mountain Sports page for rental options and pricing.
May 16 – June 17, 9am – 5pm
June 18 – Sept 5, 8am – 8pm
Sept 6 – 11, 9am – 6pm
Sept 12 – Oct 14, 9am – 5pm
- Dates & times are subject to change for various reasons however above are the tentative dates.
- Visit our Marina page for rental options and pricing.
- Parking kiosk is open 7 days a week until the end of the season (Labor Day).
- Parking fee is $12/day 8am-5pm.
ALL LODGING & CAMPING
- Now open
- View Lodging Specials & Packages.
- Visit our Facebook page for updates.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
- Now open.
- No dogs allowed
- Please do not feed the wildlife
- No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk
- Please do not leave children unattended
- Please do not leave personal belongings on the beach after dark
- No underage drinking
- No BBQ’s, fire pits or camp fires allowed
- No marijuana allowed
- No littering – Please clean up your trash
- Pop-ups not allowed in front of restaurant
- No canopies larger than 6’x6′ permitted
- No smoking
- No removal of vegetation
- No overnight camping
- No loud music
- No fireworks
- No soliciting
COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR GUESTS
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Wear a mask when in line, when entering our facilities, when in the vicinity of our staff and when it’s challenging to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitize before you enter any of our facilities. Sanitizer stations are placed outside each entrance for your convenience.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing at all times. To help, we’ve placed X’s at points such as entrances and waiting lines to indicate 6 feet.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds when using the restrooms.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and isolate. We’d love to see you but can do without the cooties. Please refrain from coming to the resort.
- Please be patient and cooperate with our procedures while visiting the resort. The impact of a confirmed case at any location could result in a closure and we cannot risk anyone’s health or safety. In short, life’s better when Camp Richardson is open.
- We are operating at a limited capacity so please be prepared for longer lines and deliveries that may take longer than normal. Please be kind to our staff. We are all navigating this pandemic as best we can. Besides, being nice just feels better.