THE CAMP RULES
Camp Richardson is operating under the following conditions:
THE BEACON BAR & GRILL
- Now Open Everyday 11:30am – Close.
- In-restaurant dining is limited to parties of 6 or less per table. At this time, dinner reservations are not being accepted.
- You may place a to-go order outside on the deck. We are not accepting phone-in orders. Thank you.
- We will have a special area set aside for those waiting for their meals.
- Our back entry by the beach is closed so please enter from the front.
- Now Open Everyday 8am – 4pm. Deli closes at 3pm.
- Breakfast will be served 8am – 11am, Lunch 11am – 3pm.
- All food will be packaged and presented to you. If available, please feel free to sit at any of the cafe tables and outdoor picnic tables we’ve set aside for your convenience.
- There is a queuing area for to-go guests.
- No call in to-go orders.
- To ease the flow and minimize contact, please enter from the front and exit through the back.
COFFEE & CONFECTIONERY
- Now Open Weekends 6am – 12 noon.
ICE CREAM PARLOR
- Re-opening Saturday, September 25th
- Weekends: 11am – 5pm.
MOUNTAIN SPORTS CENTER
- Now Open Weekends 9am – 5pm.
- Please note we stop rentals one hour before closing, at 4pm.
- Rental Rates: Adult bikes $20 for first hour and $5 for each additional hour. Child bikes and trailers $10 for first hour and $5 for each additional hour.
Rum Runner Cruises running daily.
Visit our Marina web page for rental options and pricing.
- Kiosk Closed for the Season.
ALL LODGING & CAMPING
- Now Open
- Visit our Facebook page.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
- Now Open.
- No Dogs Allowed
- Please Do Not Feed the Wildlife
- No Life Guard on Duty – Swim at Your Own Risk
- Please Do Not Leave Children Unattended
- Please Do Not Leave Personal Belongings on the Beach After Dark
- No Underage Drinking
- No BBQ’s, Fire Pits or Camp Fires Allowed
- No Marijuana Allowed
- No Littering – Please Clean Up Your Trash
- Pop-Ups Not Allowed in Front of Restaurant
- No Canopies Larger than 6’x6′ Permitted
- No Smoking
- No Removal of Vegetation
- No Overnight Camping
- No Loud Music
- No Fireworks
- No Soliciting
COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR GUESTS
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Wear a mask when in line, when entering our facilities, when in the vicinity of our staff and when it’s challenging to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitize before you enter any of our facilities. Sanitizer stations are placed outside each entrance for your convenience.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing at all times. To help, we’ve placed X’s at points such as entrances and waiting lines to indicate 6 feet.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds when using the restrooms.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and isolate. We’d love to see you but can do without the cooties. Please refrain from coming to the resort.
- Please be patient and cooperate with our procedures while visiting the resort. The impact of a confirmed case at any location could result in a closure and we cannot risk anyone’s health or safety. In short, life’s better when Camp Richardson is open.
- We are operating at a limited capacity so please be prepared for longer lines and deliveries that may take longer than normal. Please be kind to our staff. We are all navigating this pandemic as best we can. Besides, being nice just feels better.