THE CAMP RULES
With restrictions being eased, Camp Richardson is operating under the following conditions:
THE BEACON BAR & GRILL
- Open daily 11:30am – Close.
- In-restaurant dining is limited to parties of 6 or less per table. At this time, dinner reservations are not being accepted.
- You may place a to-go order outside on the deck. We are not accepting phone-in orders. Thank you.
- We will have a special area set aside for those waiting for their meals.
- Our back entry by the beach is closed so please enter from the front.
- Snowshoes Races are cancelled this season due to COVID-19.
- Open daily 8am – 5pm. Deli closes at 4pm.
- Breakfast will be served 8am – 11am, Lunch 11am – 4pm.
- All food will be packaged and presented to you. If available, please feel free to sit at any of the cafe tables and outdoor picnic tables we’ve set aside for your convenience.
- There is a queuing area for to-go guests.
- No call in to-go orders.
- To ease the flow and minimize contact, please enter from the front and exit through the back.
ICE CREAM PARLOR
- Closed for the season.
- Will be open for Snowshoe and X-Country Skiing as soon as Mother Nature graces us with snow.
- Closed for the season.
- Our parking kiosk is closed for the season.
ALL LODGING & CAMPING
- Lodging is open as of June 12, 2020. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for quick up to date details.
COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR GUESTS
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Wear a mask when in line, when entering our facilities, when in the vicinity of our staff and when it’s challenging to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitize before you enter any of our facilities. Sanitizer stations are placed outside each entrance for your convenience.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing at all times. To help, we’ve placed X’s at points such as entrances and waiting lines to indicate 6 feet.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds when using the restrooms.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and isolate. We’d love to see you but can do without the cooties. Please refrain from coming to the resort.
- Please be patient and cooperate with our procedures while visiting the resort. The impact of a confirmed case at any location could result in a closure and we cannot risk anyone’s health or safety. In short, life’s better when Camp Richardson is open.
- We are operating at a limited capacity so please be prepared for longer lines and deliveries that may take longer than normal. Please be kind to our staff. We are all navigating this pandemic as best we can. Besides, being nice just feels better.
- Please keep group gatherings to ten or fewer. Thank you.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance around you and others at all times. Especially if you’ve recently been jogging.
- Excess drinking is not allowed as it may make it more difficult to maintain proper social distancing, which could result in a citation.
- Do not leave items on the beach overnight. Squirrels love beach balls.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please wash your hands and help keep the restrooms tidy.
- No BBQs or fires on the beach.
- We are proud of our beach and the pleasures it offers. Please help us keep it clean by refraining from smoking and not bringing glass to the beach. Thank you.
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk
- No underage drinking
- No Glass containers
- No canopies larger than 10×10
- No overnight camping
- No fireworks
- No soliciting