Come work with us.
It takes an amazing team to make Camp Rich such an amazing place. Come be part of our team! Click the tabs below for all the information you need to get rolling.
2023 Summer Positions
We are now accepting applications for the 2023 summer season.
Our hiring season begins in the spring.
These are our most visible front-line employees. We are looking for outgoing people with exceptional customer service to answer phones, take reservations, greet our lodging guests and handle guest questions and requests. 30–40 hours per week May–October, Day and Swing Shifts available. Lodging experience preferred, computer experience a must.
Beacon Bar and Grill:
Day & evening shifts available. All applicants must be prepared to work through the Labor Day holiday. California Food Handler Certification is required for all positions.
- Host — Greet & seat guests, answer phones, manage wait list. Must be friendly and a quick thinker. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Experience a plus.
- Busser — Assist servers, host and bar. Must work quickly, efficiently and be a team player. Experience a plus.
- Food Runner — Lots of energy needed! Deliver food from kitchen to tables. Must possess great customer service skills and enjoy a team atmosphere.
- Server — Friendly, energetic servers wanted for a fast-paced restaurant. Must have at least 2 years of experience in a high-volume restaurant. Must be team oriented and quality minded professional.
- Cook — Cook food to order in a high volume, fast paced restaurant. Grill, fry & sauté. Prepare food, pull items from warehouse, stock restaurant. Lifting required, experience necessary.
- Dishwasher — Wash dishes, clean bathrooms, clean kitchen floors, stock utensils & dishes. Lifting required.
Interested in working outside this summer? Campground attendants will be responsible for cleaning campgrounds and RV sites prior to check-ins, cleaning/maintaining bathrooms, clearing fire pits, and emptying trashcans throughout the resort. Will be working outside, standing and walking for long periods, and comfortable lifting 25 lbs. Day and Swing shifts available. May–October depending on weather. Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record preferred.
We are looking for energetic deli clerks and experienced breakfast & lunch cooks to prepare food, make sandwiches, serve food and provide excellent customer service for a busy Café and Deli, open 7 days a week. Duties will also include cashiering, merchandising, stocking and cleaning. Experience in retail or food service a plus! Must be able to work any shift. 30–40 hours/week, May–October. Lifting and Food Handler Certification required.
Our friendly housekeeping staff works hard to clean cabins and hotel rooms quickly and efficiently for our lodging guests. Good customer service skills required. 30–40 hours per week, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Valid U.S. Driver’s License and clean driving record preferred.
Ice Cream Parlor:
We are looking for outgoing, energetic, customer service-oriented people to work 20–30 hours per week in our fast-paced Ice Cream Parlor, May–October. No experience necessary but good cash handling skills a plus! Some lifting required. Great summer job! Food Handler Certification required.
Spend your days by the lake assisting customers with their marina needs. We are looking for people with exceptional guest service skills to assist our guests with kayak, paddleboard, boat and jet ski rentals as well as some retail, snack and sundry sales. Duties also include retail, inventory management, and gasoline sales from our pier. 30–40 hours/week Memorial Day through October, weather permitting.
Mountain Sports Center:
Our busy bike rental and repair shop is looking for energetic, responsible, customer service-oriented people, as well as experienced mechanics to assist our guests with bike rentals, repairs and answering questions about the local trails. 30-40 hours/week. May–October depending on weather. Experience a plus.
Our most valuable front line guest service employees! Our parking staff must have EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills to assist our guests with directions and general resort information. Applicants will be charging parking fees and must be comfortable with cash handling and providing appropriate change back to guests. Applicant is responsible for ensuring all parking sports are being utilized. 30–40 hours/week, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Applicants will assist with receiving delivery orders, stocking the warehouse, and distributing product to our different outlets around the resort. Heavy lifting and working outside is required. Must be comfortable with long periods of standing and walking. 30–40 hours/week, Valid U.S. Driver license and clean driving record required.
- Be specific about which department you are applying to; it helps us direct your resume to the right place.
- If hired, you’ll need to provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the United States BEFORE starting work. You can find a list of acceptable documents on the USCIS Acceptable Documents page here.
- If you’re under 18, you must provide a current copy of a work permit from your school.
Food Handler Certification
All applicants and returning employees must have current California Food Handler Card certification (per California SB 602) to be considered for employment in these departments:
- Beacon Bar & Grill
- General Store
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Coffee & Confectionery
To obtain a California Food Handler Card, food handlers need to successfully pass a food handler training course and test with a minimum score of 70% from an accredited food protection manager certification organization. Food handlers must maintain a valid food handler card for the duration of employment.
Check out the following helpful websites:
Shoot us an email: HR@camprichardson.com
We can’t wait to meet you!
Join Our Email List